She's Birdie - Return Policy
We’re happy to offer returns on items purchased in our online store that are in re-sellable condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund to the original payment method. Birdie accepts returns if the following conditions are met:
- All returns must be in re-sellable condition. This means that the product still has to function and be in the original product packaging.
- If the original order was purchased with a special Birdie gift or bonus, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus, or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
- In the instance of Birdie bundle offers, all merchandise within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned merchandise will be deducted from any available refund.
- For Birdie merchandise received as a gift:
- If your merchandise was marked as a gift when purchased, shipped directly to you, and you make a return, we can offer you a gift certificate once we receive the item.
- If the merchandise was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the buyer had the order shipped to themselves to give to you, we will email a refund to the buyer (who will consequently learn about your return).
- If all the above conditions are met and you qualify for a return, email [email protected] to request a Return Authorization. Email Subject “Return Authorization Request”, include your Name, Email Address, Order #, Date of Purchase, and the reason for your return.
- We will respond to your request within two business days. If you are eligible for a return, Birdie will provide you with a RA # and instructions.
To return your product, please send your product to the address below:
2856 Old State Rt 73
Wilmington, OH 45177
You will be responsible for paying for the return shipping.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
After you ship your return and it is received, we will issue a refund if it is in re-sellable condition. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for the transaction to appear on your bank account. If your return tracking shows as "delivered" and you have not received a refund, please write to [email protected] with the email subject “Waiting on Refund”––include your Name, Email Address, RA#, Order #, and Date of Purchase.
If you received the wrong item in a shipment, don’t worry! We will make it right. Please write to [email protected] with the email subject “Received Incorrect Order”––include your Name, Email Address, Order #, Date of Purchase, and we will respond to your request within two business days. Birdie will provide you with a RA # and instructions.