We’re happy to offer free returns on full priced items purchased in our online store. The product must be returned in unused condition, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund on the original payment method, less the cost of shipping. All sale items are final sale and may not be returned. Birdie accepts returns for eligible products if the following conditions are met:
- All returns must be in their original packaging and condition.
- The customer is responsible for paying the return shipping costs.
- If a return is due to an incorrect address on the original order or the package was unclaimed, the customer is charged for the order to be re-shipped.
- Birdie is unable to accept liability for returns lost or damaged in transit.
- If the original order was purchased with a special Birdie gift or bonus, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus, or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
- In the instance of Birdie bundle offers, all merchandise within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned merchandise will be deducted from any available refund.
- For Birdie merchandise received as a gift:
- If your merchandise was marked as a gift when purchased, shipped directly to you, and you make a return, we can offer you a gift certificate once we receive the item.
- If the merchandise was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the buyer had the order shipped to themselves to give to you, we will email a refund to the buyer (who will consequently learn about your return).
- If all the above conditions are met and you qualify for a return, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization. Email Subject “Return Authorization Request”, include your Name, Email Address, Order #, Date of Purchase, and the reason for your return.
- We will respond to your request within two business days. If you are eligible for a return, Birdie will provide you with a RA # and instructions.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 42 Colorado Avenue, Berkeley CA 94707, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Please make sure your shipment is trackable and consider purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
After you ship your return and it is received, we will issue a refund. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for the transaction to appear on your bank account. If your return tracking shows as "delivered" and you have not received a refund, please write to email@example.com with the email subject “Waiting on Refund”––include your Name, Email Address, RA#, Order #, and Date of Purchase.
If you received the wrong item in a shipment, don’t worry! We will make it right. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Received Incorrect Order”––include your Name, Email Address, Order #, Date of Purchase, and we will respond to your request within two business days. Birdie will provide you with a RA # and instructions.