Birdie+ Safety Alarm Product Manual
- Download the Birdie+ App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shesbirdie.app
- iPhone https://apps.apple.com/us/app/birdie/id1568954780
- Remove the plastic tab from the battery compartment.
- Make sure that the On/Off switch is ON by sliding it up.
- During set-up, you will need a unique Device Activation Code. You can find this code in your order confirmation email. There will be one activation code for each Birdie+ device. Use this code when you are pairing your alarm and activating your subscription. If you are giving Birdie+ as a gift, be sure to give the recipient the Device Activation Code that was included in the order confirmation email.
- Once you have downloaded the Birdie+ App, it is time to pair your alarm with the app. You will find these instructions in the app. Make sure you have a strong internet connection and that Bluetooth is enabled.
- Allow Birdie+ to use Bluetooth in settings
- Create new user account (name, email, date of birth, phone, device activation code, agree to terms and Coppa Compliance)
- Allow Locations
- Select Device
- Add Birdie to Contacts
- Add to Favorites
- Designate Emergency Contacts
- Practice features
- Allow Notifications
- After pairing your Birdie+ alarm with the app, you're set to go. Use this tool to feel empowered in your everyday life––walking the dog, on a run, crossing campus, leaving work at night. If you feel unsafe, listen to your gut, and use Birdie+ to help you connect with support.
- ON-CALL REP (24/7) - We call to check in and can stay on the phone until you reach your destination or send first responders if needed.
- EXCUSE-TO-LEAVE-CALL - We initiate a pre-recorded call giving you a tactful way out of an uncomfortable situation.
- LOCATION SHARING - We send your location to your designated contacts for peace of mind.
- LOUD SIREN - Activate the blaring alarm to create a diversion and bring all eyes on you.
Be sure to practice using Birdie+ and test all of its features.
Model No: Birdie+ 5
FCC ID 2A27L-BIRDIE5
FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAUTION: The grantee is not responsible for any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.